I assume you’re referring to the state and not Mr. Jones the fictional hero.
It’s easy to ditch a state I don’t live in, but it doesn’t put me any closer to Indiana. It’s been a long time since I’ve been there and stayed longer than the drive through it to Chicago or Michigan.
I would very much like to perform there. What are you prepared to do to make it happen?
Because those go together!
Mama y Panzon (taken by Hollis Cellout in Vancouver, B.C.)
Oh, hey there, Pacific Northwest! We’re touring all over you for National Poetry Month.
We’re gonna be little poetry spewing ants, crawling all over Oregon and Washington.
Do help us spread le word about these here shows:
- Wednesday, April 11th – Last Word Books, Olympia, WA
- Thursday, April 12th – Meander’s Speakeasy, Seattle, WA
- Friday, April 13th – Young Spokanites Arts Extravaganza (Address), Spokane, WA
- Monday, April 16th – Lewis & Clark College, PDX
- Monday, April 30th – Boston University, Boston, MA
She is always in pain
I am learning to
never be one for her
Were only my kiss
Don’t mind if I do! (Photo taken by me in Oakland, California; June 2011)