Dog’s Breakfast Episode 3.1 – Mighty Mike McGee and The Population Drops
I did and interview while getting my hair done while I was on tour in Vancouver last month! Two smarty pants talking–it’s a good listen.
Our barbers are the sweetly hellish musical duo Jerk In The Can.
Things One Should NOT Do After A Drunken Dance Party
an old list by Mighty Mike McGee
1a: Drive an automobile or operate heavy machinery.
1b. Text message your ex to let her know you saw her new relationship status on Facebook and it makes sense why she’s ignoring you when you guys were doing great communicating a few weeks earlier.
2. Agree to run for president or city council. Mayoralship is acceptable when inebriated.
3. Miss people who don’t love you.
4. Accept loneliness as your “lot in life.”
5. Miss women who do love you, but live across world.
6. Froget to drink water.
7. Fall for lady poets.
8. Keep wanting to dance at 4 in them morning.
9. Write a list poem.
10. Fanta Size about making out with mouths/vulvas.
11. stop dreamig of getting a mini 2 feet tall girafe as pet,/ Dont EVER stop!
12. dgliytyon 23 elf becuse yo
Hey, NORTH BEAST: I’m catching a red-eye to Boston tonight. Check out my show at Berklee College tomorrow. Then onto shows and friends in Manchester, Worcester and New York City.
“I sat under a streetlight and realized that there is darkness to protect us from things we should not see. The night is ugly so the day can be beautiful.” @mightymikemcgeek an old poem of mine called Streetlight.
It’s 11am! Rise and Shine! There Might Be Some Worms Left!
Me LITERALLY getting out of bed this morning. Like a champ!